1. SLC Airport.
2. Last time I'll get to see that view from Kelly's apartment on the UWS.
3. Eating the pork chops at Republic (a fav).
4. Fishs Eddy! A must.
5 & 6. I like to know my letter stickers are still for sale at Paper Presentation!
7. Seeing dogs in stores (this was J.Crew) makes me happy. Especially big ones.
8. Playing 1-2-3 in Bryant Park is one of our favorite pasttimes. Tried to get a shot of Kelly w/ her bf.
9. Kelly had never been to the top of the Empire State Building!
10. Besties on top of the world.
11. Downtown view.
12. It was sunset and gorgeous.
13. Shake Shack. We did not eat here enough.
14. We stopped at Magnolia before going to see Peter & the Starcatcher. I got a slice of lemon cake. Yum.
15. Kelly got us a brunch reservation at The Fat Radish on the LES. SO GOOD.
16. LES doing it's thing.
17. Cupcakes at Sugar Sweet Sunshine.
18. Neither of us had ever been on the Roosevelt Island Tram. It was lovely.
19. View of the East River from the Tram.
21. Hit up the Doughnut Plant in Chelsea.
22. PB&J is my fav. They weren't quite up to par the day we were there. But still pretty good.
23. Subway waitin'.
24. In the car on the way back to the airport. Short, but sweet, trip.