Both me and my husband love old books. If we ever go to an antique store we will most definitely come out with a book or two. Here are some of my favs that we've collected:
1. Mike found this little book of Byron's poems while we were at the Springville Antiques Mall on Saturday. It's tiny and quaint. And it has a red cover. Love.
2. I think I want to start collecting vintage cook books and it started with this find: it's the 1964 edition of Joy of Cooking and it's turquoise. Turquoise. It was $10 at Bookman in Orange, CA and there was no way I could not buy it.
3. I looooove old Nancy Drew's but had never seen one with a cover like this! So, I had to get it! It was also found at the Springville Antiques Mall.
4. This book (also from the Springville Antiques Mall) was a keeper because it has cool retro illustrations in it. Plus that cover illustration is awesome. Love the 3 color cover.
5. I found this copy of Guys and Dolls (which I didn't know was a book...?) at one of my favorite book shops--Book Castle's Movie World in Burbank, CA. I could spend hours there. I loved the look of this book with it's type and redish-orange cover.
6. This book was also picked up this weekend at Springville Antiques Mall. I love Barbie and so this Barbie and Ken book was such a fun find! The illustrations inside are adorable. I love it.
What are your favorite old books stores/antique stores? I'd love to have a good list of places to go!